I am trying my best to eat healthy this week. I have been eating way too much fast food this past week. I love recipes like this because they are so simple and rewarding. Plus, by using the grill, I have minimized my kitchen clean up. I hate washing dishes!
Spicy Grilled Tilapia with Peppers and Onions
- 1/4 cup sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons ground thyme
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 4 (10-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds and core removed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeds and core removed
- 2 banana peppers, seeds and core removed
- 1 onion, sliced thickly
Prepare grill as desired. Sprinkle both sides of the fish with the spices. Grill the fish and large slices of the peppers and onions until done. Slice the bell peppers into bite sized pieces. Serve the fish and vegetables with lemon.