Michaelangelo: Ahh, ninja pizza!
Donatello: “Ninja pizza”?
Michaelangelo: Pizza that vanish quickly without trace!
Spinach Artichoke Alfredo Pizza
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and sqeezed dry
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, rinsed and squeezed dry, roughly chopped
- Pizza Crust
In a heavy saucepan, combine the cream, butter, and cream cheese over medium heat until melted together. Add in parmesan cheese, garlic, pesto and pepper; continue cooking for about 15 minutes or until thickened. On the baked pizza crust, pour the alfredo sauce and spread evenly. Top with spinach, artichokes, and cheese. Bake until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.