This dressing is really good. Tangy and spicy without being overwhelming. I like to use it as a dipping sauce for a southwestern style wrap or salad. It would also be good for dipping chicken tenders or southwestern style egg rolls. In other words, it’s awesome.
Jalapeno Dressing (loosely based on this recipe)
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 jalapenos with seeds and membranes removed
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup mild onion, chopped
Toss all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz until smooth. Makes about 1 cup of dressing.