Working late the past couple of weeks has really put a crimp in my cooking style. I can’t stand just eating fast food or frozen junk. This pizza is super quick and very tasty. Thank goodness for flatbreads. You can just throw on your toppings and bake. Poof! Tasty meal in less than 30 minutes. Really.
Greek Flatbread Pizza
- 1 flatbread pizza crust
- Your favorite sauce or pesto
- 3/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 10 kalamata olives, halved
- 3 to 4 thinly sliced slices of prosciutto
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 5 mushrooms, thinly sliced
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the flatbread on your pizza pan (I used a pampered chef stone. LOVE IT!). Top the crust with the desired amount of sauce or pesto. Add the olives, artichoke hearts, and mushrooms. Evenly sprinkle the cheese over the veggies. Scatter the prosciutto over the cheese. Bake the pizza until the cheese is melty and the edges of the proscuitto is lightly browning on the edges. Serves 3.