To me there is nothing better than decadently cheesy garlic bread. When I was in college, I would order Domino’s cheesy bread on particularly bad weeks. Talk about the ultimate comfort food. This recipe is super easy to make and definately satisfying!
Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1 (10 oz) tube of prepared pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley garnish, if desired
Spread the pizza crust evenly on a pizza pan or stone. In a bowl, combine the butter, garlic, dried herbs, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Spread over the crust evenly. Top with cheeses. Bake at 425 degrees for approx 20 minutes or until the cheese is melty and very lightly browned. Cut into rectangle breadsticks. Makes 12 breadsticks.